Complaint against Ebay India

priyankagra
Community Member
Complaint for non receipt of refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832

i have got a mail from Aarti S from ebay india claims team few days back that my refund has been approved for PaisaPay ID 31497991832,Item number:120914629792 & will be credited in my bank account in 2-3 working days but still i have not received my refund in my bank account & when i contacted ebay india through email,phone support,facebook post about my refund processing date & all transactions details regarding my refund they are even not bothered to reply me & solve my issue.This is just disgusting.Ebay India is just playing with buyer's hard earned money.now if i dont get my refund in next 5 working days ill take legal action against ebay india for harassing a buyer.kindly refund my money immediately.

I have already filed complaint against ebay at National Consumer Co-ordination council Complaint Docket no. -: 42165/2/2012

my ebay india user id is priyankagra

Kind Attention;- Aarti S,ebay claims team

i still have not got my refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832?my refund Claim # 101332 file for Item # 120914629792,PaisaPay ID 31497991832 has already been approved by Aarti S from ebay claims team but still i have not got my refund in my account.when did you processed my refund?kindly provide me all refund transaction details regarding my refund immediately so that i can check with my bank regarding same.
Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

coolfarish
Community Member
just chat with the ebay team, sure they guide you 🙂
Message 2 of 51
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
eBay India should respond to this post as soon as possible.
Message 3 of 51
latest reply

prageet2011
Community Member
Hi,

I purchased a phone from e-bay on 8th June 2012 and I was also eligible for big daddy promotion scheme so I select a Nokia handset under the big daddy promotional scheme.

My concern is that I have not received my promotional gift till now. It has been more than two and half month.

I have called e-bay more than 10 times but I am getting only false commitment. I called on 14 Aug 2012 and Customer care Officer Mr. Akshay gave me a way bill no. 43921022014 and told me that gift has been delivered, but when I checked the same way bill on “Bluedart” site I found that it has mentioned wrong address. Akshay registered a complaint (1-4257657227) for this, in the mean time call was disconnect so I called again, this time Mr. Surgery was on the line,he registered another complaint (1-4257764751) and told me that e-bay will contact you within 72 hours.

I waited for 72 hours but nobody from e-bay contacted me.

After waiting more than 90 hours, I again called to e-bay, your officer told me that earlier provided way bill no was wrong and she gave me a new waybill no. 43921022025. I checked the status of this way bill on ‘Bluedart’ site and found that this packet has been return to ‘Faridabad’.

I inquired from "Bluedart" to know the reason for returning the packet. I was surprised after knowing that, you didn’t mentioned sector no. in the address, and because on incomplete address, my packet was return, e-bay can do this type of silly mistake, it relay surprising.

So this is the fault by e-bay again.

I called again to e-bay costumer care and told him that packet was return because you mentioned incomplete address on the packet. Your officer agreed with this and told me that I will get this gift at the end of Aug.

I again waited till end of Aug, but not received gift, I called many times to your call center but get only false commitment, Mr Zaver pramotional team head promised me to send gift by 07 Sep 2012 So today I called again but was surprised that Mr. Zaver has leaved the job, Your new promotional team head Mr. SriNiwas told me that he will call me by end of day but didn't get call. He gave me his desk no. 02261322313 but this no seems incorrect.

So I have few questions.

Where is fault?

Is it my mistake that I did shopping on e-bay site?

E-bay promotional scheme team is sending my packet to wrong address or sending packet with incomplete address. And when I am asking to send it again they are saying that it will take at least 15 more days, even more than 80 days already has passed.

Why e-bay need 15 more days to sending packet again. Earlier e-bay send it with incomplete address, where is my fault? Why I suffer for 15 more days.

Let me know, how I can trust that I will get my gift.

I am very much disappointed with the services of e-bay. I am a regular e-bay user but in future I will definitely think before making any order and before recommending e-bay to anybody.

Please do need full and send my gift as early as possible.

I have sent this mail earlier too but didn't get any reply, now if I will not get any proper reply from your site than I will definitely go to consumer court. Please consider this mail as a legal notice.
Message 4 of 51
latest reply

karthick81800
Community Member
dear sir
iam bye the mobile bye on 12/07/2012 (New PALM PIXI PLUS GSM Unlocked~3G~WIFI~GPS~8GB~)
its worked in 2 week only
then the mobile was compliend i will condect to the seller
seller was tell
sent the mobile i will replace the mobile

ok the siller was sent the mobile
but the mobile was an compliend
so please responsed this mail
my mobile no9842781800
Message 5 of 51
latest reply

pgan9152
Community Member
Hi,
i am still not receiving free gift.i am choosing fujifilm ax500 camera,when can i receiving free gift.i also called customercare,no body take care my issue
PaisaPay ID :32047133407
username: Pgan9152

Regards
Praveen
Message 6 of 51
latest reply

pgan9152
Community Member
Hi,
i am still not receiving free gift.i am choosing fujifilm ax500 camera,when can i receiving free gift.i also called customercare,no body take care my issue
PaisaPay ID :32047133407
username: Pgan9152

Regards
Praveen
9036543042:-)
Message 7 of 51
latest reply

rohitpaul1984
Community Member
Hi , this is Rohit paul .i have placed an order Item ID: 261099537867 on 24 SEP 12 and while placing an order I create gift coupon from coupon generate code but after successful payment it hasn't given any page to put that coupon . I think ur website might facing some technical issues . But the problem now is that I m worried whether I m eligible for free gift which ur website claims to come back b/w 3 oct to 12 oct . It's not my fault I have read ur website conditions and terms before I placed an order but it looks I m cheated !!!

Later i log on to ebay website on 4OCT 12 for claiming free gifts but its shows i m not Eligible .....MAY I KNOW WHY I HAVE TO SUFFER AS I HAVE BOOKED UNDER PROMOTIONAL OFFER .

IS THIS IS THE WAY E-BAY DEALS WITH THERE CUSTOMER .
I have emailed ebay from contact us option thru e-mail...no response always

No reply since 25 september and later emailed send on 4oct12 also ...

Its looks they cheat the customers ,,,,,Poor customer service.

Rohit Paul
Message 8 of 51
latest reply

Dear rohitpaul1984,

We understand your disappointment. It is clearly mentioned on Promotion page, that you need to generate promotion code and redeem while completing PaisaPay Transaction in order to be eligible for promotional gift. It seems though you've able to generate code you failed to apply it and that is why it did not allow you to select your gift. Rest assured, we are rolling out similar promotion very soon, say within a week or two.

Grab this opportunity!

Generate the code- Apply it during PaisaPay Transaction & Be eligible for the Gift. Kindly note that promotion codes or discount codes can not be used while purchasing products listed under 'Deals of the Week', as they are heavily discounted.
Message 9 of 51
latest reply

sangeeta000
Community Member
Very very bad service provided by Ebay. They intentionally deleted my complaint from egaurantee link as well as item from claim of gaurantee link. They as not want to pickup my call in customer support phone. This is my last purchase from ebay and recommends our friends do not purchase any item from ebay.
Message 10 of 51
latest reply