Claim Rejected WITHOUT CONTACTING ME

amarjgd
Community Member

Claim ID : 964218,

Refund Rejected. Refund Denied. No Investigation by Ebay. Claim Rejected WITHOUT CONTACTING ME. Order date: 20Apr-15 Product Bought : NEW OPEN BOX NIKON D3300 - AF-S 18-55 MM VR KIT LENS II 2 YEARS NIKON WARRANTY  Date of Refund Claim opened : 16-Apr-15 Date of Refund Denied .eg: 20-Apr-15 (WITHOUT CONTACTING either via Phone or Email) Refund Claim Complaint Raised on 16-Apr-15 by me on Ebay India's Website, giving a GOOD Description as : "The product is not working, i already talked to Seller, he is ready to give refund. After showing this image camera didn't power-up. So i request you to give refund at the earliest. M:09825413556" "After raising Claim, I called Customer Care 2-3 times to resolve the above issue But there was no call from Ebay, So finally i chat with lengthy discussion with the agent   & given All information. After that also there was no call & finally i receive message without any notification/call/mail that my claim is Rejected & NOT READY to give Refund." As i have received mail that my claim is Rejected, i will not get Refund, BUT SELLER IS READY TO GIVE REFUND. The Product is totally not Working from 1at day as its shows drain battery after charging battery fully & after that it didnt power up. & Nikon Service Center is not ready to repair/replace as they want warranty card, & the Seller haven't given Warranty Card with Camera. So How can Ebay say that i will not get REFUND.. I am totally disagree with ebay with their Decision.. The Product is totally not Working & Nikon Service Center is not ready to repair/replace as they want warranty card, & the Seller haven't given Warranty Card with Camera. & Hence You have to approve the claim & give Refund from Seller,

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0