Cheated by seller and ebay

shubraj
Community Member
Hi
I have received mail from ebay that my refund request for the item (Sony Ericsson Experia X10 8GB 2 months used+Accessories) has been rejected by PaisaPay due to the following reason: Proof of delivery verified, on 22-Aug-10.
I am contacting ebay customer support for last one month that I had not recieved the product and I have been told by customer executive that Mr Anekat of refund deptt will going to contact me.He never called me but now I got this mail that my refund request has been rejected,I am getting a feeling that I have been getting cheated by ebay.I demand you to show/send me the proof of delivery.How the proof of delivery can be there when the details of delivery given by seller was not correct as the airway bill number given by him was not correct as confirmed by the courier company offices at Mumbai and Delhi.
Seller genuine.buy has shipped item (Sony Ericsson Experia X10 8GB 2 months used+Accessories) on 12-Jul-10. The shipping details are:
Track this item

* Courier name: Akash Ganga Couriers
* Airway bill details: 11125866019
* Remarks: Delivery within 3 Business days

I again request you to give me the proof of delivery given by seller.I again say,that first I was cheated by that seller by giving false information about the courier details and now ebay is cheating by rejecting my refund request.
I am associated with ebay since many years and a regular buyer but today I am getting a feeling that ebay is not genuine company and is cheating a genuine buyer.

Rajeev

ebay ID shubraj
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

c153niyam
Community Member
either ur courier is lingering in "Aaakash " somewhere or its dooboed ( doob gayaa) in bottomm of "ganga". either way not gud 4 u. so best u inform seller never to use such types of unheard of couriers.
Message 2 of 22
latest reply

shubraj
Community Member
I had paid Rs 16,000/- through paisapay for the item.Foremost thing is,when the courier compay itself is confirming that airway bill details are not correct then how the ebay is saying refund is rejected due to POD?I seriously think that ebay(or some of its staff memebers)are involved in cheating.
Please advice me what to do to get back my hard earned money.
rajeev (shubraj)
Message 3 of 22
latest reply

jassi909
Community Member
Buyer asked or see courior details which one courior use by seller akashganga are so bad service
Message 4 of 22
latest reply

Shubraj, I was given exactly the same fictious courier details for 1 month used Nokia N900. People this is not fun. The seller has registered with multiple id's on ebay (check my other posts), continue to cheat and this same ebay staff (afik) handled my case, despite me telling that he sold the same phones to multiple people n I managed to record him abusing and accepting to be a fraud and that ebay do not see any wrong by going through those calls, this staff kept defending ebay by saying "right" in a tone that he knows every conversation and when I told him of other members contacting me, he again got suspicious of how they or me got in touch! Its established that this is a gang of frauds who are either ebay employees or pals who are taking buyers for a ride. This is the 4th victim I have encountered in the initial batch, certainly the numbers are much more.

I got the same email by ebay, again seems a copy paste as both the amount and dates are same except the phone model! Contact me immediately so we could join hands in nailing the culprits. Very urgent before they run away with our money and peace and continue to cheat others. We will pursue legally and claim max compensation and teach a lesson or two to ebay that we are not fools!
Message 5 of 22
latest reply

Shubraj,

Aniket is the same person (confirmed through chat with Sachin) who handled my case for the same reason and the exact issue with the same group of sellers (these are actually group of gangsters operating from Mumbai). I was given exact shipping info which is confirmed by the the courier company to be INCORRECT. I already informed Aniket of all the facts and that I have recorded calls made by the seller after a left a negative feedback to him and exposed him to our community and this person (Aniket) was utterly disgusting in doubting my straightforward proofs on hand. Please go through my profile and you would know that I am actually a member since July 2002 and never faced such issues (though I never got the refund as assured by ebay for 2 transactions before). Seems ebay has hired a group of rowdies and Aniket is one of them to support their cause of cheating the customers. Infact the call recordings I forwarded to the Trust and Safety team did not yield any action and I was forced to inform the police of the calls. While these people stay underground by keeping their mobile phones unreachable most of the time, I am sure after taking appropriate help from the police, we could track them.

Immediately get your bank to issue a charge back of this paisapay transaction and proceed legally. We should work together with other ebay community members to teach Aniket and ebay globally that we are not fools!

Aniket has established that he is directly associated with these rowdies when he could not even discover the incorrect courier info and trusted the seller despite multiple member complaining at the same time for the same reason and one of them (me) actually forwarded the call recordings of the seller abusing and threatening my life on the phone at 4:30AM! He called from the registered number and the call recordings were of the best quality, still neither the trust and safety team provided any protection or action plan nor this person Aniket. They all seems related to this gang and are operating in close synergies. Lets group ASAP and get the police catch these goons who first cheat the ebayers, accept their fault and then claim that we could not do anything and they will reward us if we manage to cause any trouble to them or stop them from committing this crime.
Message 6 of 22
latest reply

@c153niyam

Do not get confused that seller did a mistake by using such courier company. Seller has registered using multiple IDs at multiple times and selling similar items freely on ebay and is ACTUALLY NEVER DISPATCHING such product (its a group of individuals registered to commit crime through ebay and ebay is actually pampering them and their claim that we could not do any harm to them or they will ensure maximum damage (I have recorded calls of this seller racially abusing me and claiming to be a gangster who NEVER SHIPPED the product and will ensure that my money never comes back to me). BEWARE before you comment in leisure!
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

Hi, i do agree with one part of yours regarding for Mr Aniket he is the ?? person we have ever meet on ebay the most un co-operative person and he thinks that he owns ebay he dosent have any manners how to speak or communicate with buyers as well as sellers, dosent have any patience instead of other claim settelement members who are best i think ebay should check his records and post him in some different part I really feel sorry for your case and this is the reason where good buyers are leaving trust on ebay We are waiting to listen from some ebay authority members to speak in this matter and resolve the issue of this buyer to gain trust in ebay
Message 8 of 22
latest reply

@omgifts

I completely agree with you. First time I encountered an extremely misbehaving person Aniket who do not even have the basic etiquette of LISTENING and COMPREHENDING to a person (forget about a CUSTOMER). As soon as I received the call I felt like I was already in a prison and the Jailer is trying to prove me guilty of UNKNOWN! He must have known that I am one of the most SENIOR EBAYER and should have the BRAIN to understand MY BASIC ENGLISH. Instead, he kept saying "RIGHT" like he was paid to BLINDLY accept what ebay is doing even when he might be COMPLETELY UNAWARE of the situation.

When I told him very patiently that the seller had called and EXTREMELY ABUSED me and I could not imagine to have talked with a person like him in my life and has claimed that he will never ship the product and we are talking of a mobile phone with a bill and unique IMEI number which could be traced anywhere if logged on to a network, he kept saying "RIGHT" about the reply of TRUST AND SAFETY team that they did not find anything wrong in the seller communication!

Obviously even a crazy person would not believe how the Trust and Safety team failed to provide enough protection to me after such calls from the seller TILL DATE and this person ANIKET did not even bother to call us before declaring that he has VALIDATED the proof of delivery for a shipment which was PROVED INVALID RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING and hence I did not waste time in giving appropriate feedback to the seller to protect our community and immediately reported to the ebay trust and safety only to get a standard reply that they will take appropriate action IF they find seller actions inappropriate and that the email I forwarded with call details did not present any significant Trust and Safety issue (let me know if one of our member could enlighten me if such action by a seller could not cause threat to the buyer, what else do they take as an example? Like when I get KILLED by this seller? Again, they may say the same thing by PASTING the same reply as ever or talking of non disclosure clause!
Message 9 of 22
latest reply

shubraj
Community Member
I have been calling customer care every day for last one month asking them to connect me with Anekat to know about the status of my refund request.every time executive informed me that Anekat is not in the office or he is busy and will call me positively by evening.but he never called.Infact today I called twice to the customer care deptt,fist time executive told me that Anekat"s senior officer will call me(but he never did)second time executive told me that Anekat is busy in conference call and will call me with in 10 minutes.but he did not called.I firmly believe that there is a nexus between the fake sellers and staff of ebay to cheat the buyers.
Message 10 of 22
latest reply