cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cheated by iberry,India Dangerous AX03 Battery Inflated

madgulkar
Community Member
I purchased Auxus AX03 last year from ebay store (tablets_estore)on 29/08/12 and found that this product is not upto the expectations,its battery was never lasted more that 2 hours and after 2-3 months it started discharging within few min.

Today after 7-8 months of purchase when my tab was not used for last 10 days (Not even i charged that in 10days) i found its battery inflated and cover has popped out even in non charging state.

I contacted iberry support and they are saying that it comes under physical damage (Even i havent done any physical damage to it!) and i will need to bear its (battery) cost Rs.1700+ charges,though its their fault of providing poor quality battery which might have caused explosion in my home,this is totally cheating by iberry company selling poor china made tablets.

My suggestion to all friends never buy any tablet from such company who are cheating buyers!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

i also bought last year and believe me this is the useless tablet for sure...
my money was totally wasted and when i contact them , they said it will cost RS.2700/- to fix the tablet.

bad very bad quality
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

madgulkar
Community Member
yes you are right its useless china made product and they are still selling this product on ebay in very high quantity! (even i bought my second one in Jan 13 iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G Dual Core 1.6GHz Tablet on 14/1/13),after 5-6 months all their customers will Regret for this,we should warn all our friends about this product.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

you are all right guys even i am also be cheated by iberry i bought core x4 tablet and the tablet has major issues i also took replacement but no use still the replaced tablet has same issue i made a video on that so that i can prove to iberry regarding their issues but no use even i bought this tablet from ebay. metioning the youtube link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCbzWVJ1rVk

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

i thought some problem from my end... yes i too not used for 10+ days.. battery popped out in inflated .. worst .. battery is made up polymer pouch ..

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

immandee
Community Member

Friends,

Please! Please! Please!,

Never ever buy cheap iberry product and stop regretting life long. Its like donating your money to iberry. My tab is not working for almost 9 months now. It never worked from the day I purchased. I have struggle my left best to get some service out of iberrry. Nothing happened so far... 

Very Frustrated customer,

Message 6 of 6
latest reply