Cheated by Ebay seller

HI,

I have a complaint on seller with respect to order PaisaPay ID 45579460474. Please follow the below information.
1. I have received the package.
2. I have informed the seller that the product is not working as published by the seller.
3. Seller told me to send back the item, he will check it and refund.
4. I have couriered the item and informed the seller.
5. Seller asked about the tracking number and courier name.
6. I have informed tracking number as 'H02017364' and courier as 'DTDC'
7. Then onwards, seller is not responding to my mails. 8. Now I understand that I was cheated by this seller. 9. have lost 2704 (product price) + 260 (for return courier)
10. Could you please help me to get my many back?

Thank you,
Regards,
Subbaiah Marella.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Cheated by Ebay seller

Did ebay customer support ask you to ship the item back to the seller or you did it on your own ?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Cheated by Ebay seller

I have shipped upon asking by seller by a message through ebay communication.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Cheated by Ebay seller

1. open a case for "received item not as described"

2. contact ebay support with the claim number and proof of return of the product back to the seller.

3. pray that the claim is settled in your favour.

4. Always give the item nos when describing your case here on the forum, do not give paisapay nos, what we need is item nos to know about the item and the seller. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Cheated by Ebay seller

Hi,
Thanks for the kind suggestion. However, I have contacted seller based on the below instructions from ebay. In the communications with seller it elapsed more than 10 days. Then eBay did not allow me to open a case.

Thank you,
Regards,
Subbaiah.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Cheated by Ebay seller

Instructions from ebay is pasted below.
If the item you received doesn't match the description provided in the listing, or if it is broken or damaged, it is best to speak directly to the seller to check if you can resolve the issue amicably.

If you still don't get a satisfactory resolution, please click the button below to file an eBay Guarantee Claim within ten (10) calendar days of item delivery.

Learn more about eBay Guarantee and Terms & Conditions for coverage.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Cheated by Ebay seller

Can someone help to resolve this issue?
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Cheated by Ebay seller

No, they didn't resolve my problem, from the date of my purchase I'm still calling daily to return it. But they are telling this is not possible. Why not possible, what about your satisfaction for customer service and guarantee? ?
I want my money back
Message 8 of 8
latest reply