Cheat seller

Hi All just to give you a detailed history i had ordered a product from ebay which was was a bluetooth receiver ,On the day of the delivery I received the courier and when I opened it found it to be empty and just full of cardboard box .When I tried to tell the courier boy he about the empty box he straight away ran away and told me to contact ebay which is wrong and a cheat.

Now when I contacted ebay regarding this issue they are telling me to contact the courier company. Also something really strange about this order was that when I had placed the order I had received a call from the seller and he told me not to receive the item as it might be damaged or broken which i found it to be very suspious.

I have purchased so many products from ebay for example a 8000 rupees Ram module but this is the first time in my life got cheated by ebay and the seller combined

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cheat seller

udav_siv
Community Member

Ebay cannot be a trusted online shopping anymore! There are somany fraud sellers and ebay helps them.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

udav_siv
Community Member

Ebay cannot be a trusted online shopping anymore! There are somany fraud sellers and ebay helps them.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have received damage item.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply