Cash on Delivery method of payment

somjeet_420
Community Member
Can i know which are the products i can buy with Cash on Delivery method and if i want to change a mode of payment ,how can it be done??
Message 1 of 80
latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello somjeet_420,

Welcome to eBay.in Community Boards :-).

You may search for the item you are looking for on our website and if the listing of the desired item offers COD as a payment method then the payment for that listing can be done through COD. For changing the mode of payment you can contact your seller for the same through "Ask seller a question" link on the listing and he would would provide you further details.

However, eBay strongly encourages buyers to make payments through PaisaPay โ€“ PaisaPay is not only convenient to use, but it also offers buyers industry leading protection against fraud. Offline payment methods such as including cheques, demand drafts, and Postal money orders or COD generally do not offer the same level of protection or convenience as online payments.

Hope this information was useful.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 80
latest reply

aletheadev
Community Member
can i pay through cash on delivery when the i get the product.

Alethea
Message 3 of 80
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
You can pay by 'COD - Cash On Delivery' only when a Seller provides COD option in his listings. If he does not then you may contact the concerned Seller and ask him if to revise his item and provide a COD option for you.

However, most Seller do not provide this option as they are not covered by any type of protection by eBay for the payments done by COD method.
Message 4 of 80
latest reply

nixdbadman
Community Member
hey!! cash on delivery option please
Message 5 of 80
latest reply

nixdbadman
Community Member
cash on delivery for john cena's orange tshirt help sir
will you help in finding?
Message 6 of 80
latest reply

diptanu.dey
Community Member
i want to buy Being human t-Shirt on COD method .....
Message 7 of 80
latest reply

honda_b
Community Member
Please help me for how I buy a product on Cash on delivery,bcoz I dont hv credit Card or Debit Card.

Yours
Dharmajit Sen
Message 8 of 80
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
cod is used very rarely by some sellers
Message 9 of 80
latest reply

prvn1994
Community Member
which are the "memory Cards' which i can buy using COD payment opt?? i don't have credit/debit card.
Message 10 of 80
latest reply