CASIO WATCHES : BEWARE OF REPLICAS

damukarat2010
Community Member
few of my friend's brought new casio edifice watches from ebay India by bidding & Buy now options,Many were at very low prices.But the fact that many casio watches esp, Edifice series are also relipcas.

Many shops in North India are selling these casio replicas at very low price.There is also confirmed reports from Casio India staff is that many casio replicas are imported to India via Hong Kong.

All casio replicas comes with exact casio watch replica model, casio like tags & boxes.

Customer's can confirm the same by visiting nearest casio shop.For multi function watches, many fucntions are not fully functional and just "Tricky" Movements.

The Forgman Casio watches sold in ebay is ALSO 100% Fake .!!

all customer's are requested to check the same via an expert casio collector/dealer. Never believe in advts: such as 100% authentic & original Imported.

Very low priced products sold on all cases may be fakes or Replicas !!!

http://www.flyreplica.com/Casio-Watches.html
Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

c153niyam
Community Member
yes i've been watching frogman watches on ebay.in for a while now... almost got tempted to bid on one..lucky i did my research beforehand.

I see them being bid for Rs 400 to Rs 1200 sometimes on a regular basis...wonder if the seler ever gets paid? hmm..makes me wonder...

but casio, timex etc. are junk anyway..quite sad that human beings have started making replicas of junk!! Try selling a fake Rolex, raymond veil, Patek Phillipe etc. and u will see how hard the Rocks fall on ur face..lol
Message 2 of 39
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

Yes, smuggled CASIO Watches are being sold in 1 Rupee Auctions. The same has been conveyed to ebay but they are hardly concerned. The excuse is they don't have the expertise to judge which are authentic and which are Fake.

What an excuse ?

CASIO Brand name is getting a hit ..... time for them to take some legal action. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 3 of 39
latest reply

anandxyz
Community Member
thanks damukarat2010 for warning about replica
Message 4 of 39
latest reply

See ebay sud do something to stop this fake watch

this topic was raise long back on 29-04-10
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007146

but still now nothing have being taken account

New buyer are getting cheated due to this and at last everyone is getting affected in long term

If a particular seller cheat a buyer then every seller on ebay is getting affected due to him..who know the buyer who purchaser from a fraud seller cud be someone else buyer in long run and also ebay is loosing business due to this.Only the fraud seller is just earning well
Message 5 of 39
latest reply

amitmullick
Community Member
Thank you, thank you , thank you....nearly bought one yesterday ...and then I decided to check out the forums..
Message 6 of 39
latest reply

sujith.manari
Community Member
Every one realizes watch a fake when dealer sells a Rolex or an Omega for 1/100th of its market price, but he can sell a Casio,Timex,Tommy etc quiet well making dealer to think that they are getting a "Discount".
Message 7 of 39
latest reply

vishnu1703
Community Member
http://stores.ebay.in/eCasio

eCasio is sole Authorized Online Distributors for CASIO

Check it out here.
http://casioindiacompany.com/cic/index.php
Message 8 of 39
latest reply

sakkiev1
Community Member
Hey Guys.

Yes i love this subject!

I bought some from HK 2-3 years ago, and believe me they are exact copies/Replica`s. Casio is in anyway Junk watches even if it`s 100% the real deal.1 X Seiko = 10 X Casio`s.Seiko watches are so much reliable and you will wear 10 casio watches in 5 years instead of 1 Seiko in 10 years..

The F1 Redbull make only name with their performance on the race track, but not their Casio watches.

Just hope that there are someone to get these guys out making the Replica/Fakes...

Be Aware as i see they are selling free from R1 no reserve on a website in South Africa..LOL...The guys there think they are getting the real deal...LOL..Free shipping too!!

Just think they need a basic Course on Wathcmaking and how to spot the fake/Replica...

Don`t let the Name mess with you. Junk stay Junk..Will never improve.

Thanks.
Message 9 of 39
latest reply

ashmaan
Community Member
y cant we buy such watches.. get them verified in casio showroom(if they are ready to do).. if it is fake then send back within 7 days.. ebay lets u do that..
Message 10 of 39
latest reply