Buying issues

I tried to buy an item i.e., Brand New Panasonic KX-TG3711 Cordless Landline Phone #***from eBay Seller “ ***”. The delivery section of the listing page indicated that the delivery of the item is estimated by Mon 22-Jun to Raurkela, Orissa. I proceeded by clicking on “ Buy it now”. The next page asked me to review my order. However, the order details section of the page indicated that “ Sorry, the seller does not ship the item to the specified address. Please change the address or remove the item.” The specified address was as follows – “ Rourkela, Orissa 769004.” The page did not allow me to place the order as the there was no link to proceed for payment. I then contacted eBay customer service on 17.06.2015 vide eBay Document ID *** regarding the shipment issue. I received a reply on 19.06.2015 vide subject matter as “RE: Buying items SR# ***” where eBay suggested me to contact the seller regarding the same indicating that the seller has been given complete privilege to select the courier company through which he wants to ship the item. Also eBay indicated that the seller himself decides his shipping jurisdictions. I then contacted the seller in response to which the seller “***” quoted the following – “We use eBay power ship courier so we didn't select the location for courier if your location have service in the Fedex, Blue Dart or Aramex then its allow you to place the order”. I would like to mention here that eBay's reply and the seller’s reply are very contradictory. eBay's reply is completely opposite to what the seller replied to me. I fail to understand why I cannot place an order when my location is serviceable by all the major courier companies. During the past I had ordered several items through eBay where the items were shipped and delivered by the 3 courier companies as mentioned by the seller. For example, my Paisa Pay Order ID No. *** was shipped by Blue Dart on 19.01.2015 and was delivered to my location on 27.01.2015. Similarly, my Paisa Pay Order ID No. *** & *** was shipped by FEDEX on 13.05.2015 & 07.05.2015 respectively and was delivered to my location on 15.01.2015 & 12.05.2015 respectively. Further, my Paisa Pay Order ID No. *** was shipped by ARAMEX on 08.09.2014 and was delivered to my location on 21.09.2015. These earlier successful transactions through the said courier companies clearly indicates that my location is well serviceable by Blue Dart, ARAMEX and FEDEX. Hence, eBay's excuses or the seller’s excuses regarding non shipment are completely unacceptable. I have been facing simillar issue while trying to order other items on ebay such as Fluorescent Green Plasti paint 400ml Spray Can Rubber coating Removable Paint 2 [Item number:***] from the eBay seller “***”.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0