Buying from USA, but shipping to India

raymetz100
Community Member
I live in USA and already buy from eBay.com using PayPal. I would like to buy Indian goods from ebay.in and have items mailed to my friends in India. How do I set up a PasiaPay account and fund it with my US dollars?
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Buying from USA, but shipping to India

shaurya.sood
Community Member
i have an sbi debit card. I was planning to buy from ebay usa but paisapay is not supported. Moreover the payment screen asks for expiry date of card which unfortunately sbi debit cards dont have.Please suggest a method on how i can proceed..??
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

anamikabalodi
Community Member
hi i am buying a mobile phone from usa but shipping it to mumbai. there apparently is no charge on shipping, but i would like to know what is the custom duty for the same?
please let me know abt it my email id is anamika.0702@gmail.com
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

jaspreetsingh99
Community Member
i want to buy laptop from ebay usa and want to gift it to my sister living in newyork for that i opened paypal account but it is registered with my indian address. problem is that seller said i can ship to paypal registered address only and there is no option to change country from india to newyork .please tell what to do???
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

viveksastiya
Community Member
I want buy a laptop from us.but dont know about shipping process for india
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

sumitjaiswal2011
Community Member
i want to buy product frm ebay us but shipped to india(gurgaon) is it possible plz reply me
Message 15 of 20
latest reply

mayureshoak
Community Member
Dear, I was also having the same problem. i wanted to buy kindle but was not able to purchase. then i found this ppobox.com site. they actually shipped your products from us to india. all you have to do is just register and pay nominal fee for shipping. its just great
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

But, it really expensive

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

I have use my bank of america credit card to pay in ebay.in in rupees but it is not accepting my payment. How to buy products in ebay.in with USD.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Hiiiiiiiii... Am shakeel from India I want to buy iPhone mobile at lowest price.... Plzzzzzzzz suggest me
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

repavan0
Community Member
Hiiii
Message 20 of 20
latest reply