cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyer RequirementsThis seller has set buyer requirements for this item...what it means?

I could not buy any thing thru ebay since I am getting an error that " Buyer Requirements This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements. You are unable to checkout this item because: TUV interruption error" I called ebay regarding this issue. They gave an email ID to forward the snap for the error which I am receiving. I sent on the same day. Next day ebay sent 2 or 3 emails in that week for customer service rating...!!!! without solving my problem. What to do from my side?????
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Buyer RequirementsThis seller has set buyer requirements for this item...what it means?

Because Your Account is Blocked

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Could you please help me how can I remove this error, because when I try to purchase anything on ebay it shows this error:

Buyer Requirements

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.

You are unable to checkout this item because:

Looking forward to hear.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply