cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buy from india and Diliver to Sri Lanka

ranjithj
Community Member
I'd like to purchase items from ebay.india and get shipped to Sri Lanka. But they have no options to ship out side India. How can I do it?
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

hotdealzonline_in1
Community Member
ebay customer support one of the most pathectic customer support I would have dealed in my life. I am facing remittance issue and had asked MR Amar a ebay CSR to put my future remittance on Hold and he assured me that it will be done 120%. It was never kept on hold and than I had to call again and spoke to Vidya she said isssue was never escalated even she assured me the same and again the next cycle was released and I spoke to CSR name Vaishali she assured me that next cycle will not go it will be kept on hold this also never happened cycle was released.

Than I spoke to CS supervisor name Rahul to just jept me on hold form more than 50 mins while just checking the issue. I am so irritated with quality of Customer service ebay has of date. Being such a big international brand it very sad that the quality of bay CS of US and India has way difference cannot match.

Also the team supervisor has no idea what is is saying and what process says. He told me that they have to request their bank which is duetsche bank to hold the remittance . I guess this is no way true.?
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

ultimate.traders
Community Member
we can ship to srilanka
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

present2011
Community Member
@ranjith
you can talk to seller for any particular item.
otherwise u can receive goods in India and send to Sri Lanka by yourself
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Look for seller selling WORLDWIDE who can sends product to anywhere in the world provided the shipping cost covered by buyer.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

We also ship WORLDWIDE. Try us
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

hotdealzonline_in1
Community Member
Buy directly from ebay US.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

jabongindia
Community Member
We have brought exclusive collection for Men & Women footwear needs in Sri Lanka. We ship our products all over Sri Lanka in just about 3 business days. Please follow http://bit.ly/hitadSL to check out our collection. We will also start in apparels category soon.

Buying from Sri Lanka made easier by Jabong India!
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

hlasker
Community Member
You can avail the feature only if the listing has international shipping. (You can check it by clicking the SHIPPING tab in the. Listing).
I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY & HAVE A VALID EXPORT LICENSE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I CAN ASSIST IN DELIVERING WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SRILANKA.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

raghakavi
Community Member
Hello,
i am new to eBay.
I am planning to buy DSLR camera from USA costing to $340 including shipping charges.
here my question is how much i have pay extra for custom and to whom i have to pay.
Regards,
Raghavendra
Message 10 of 13
latest reply