cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Both ebay and the seller are cheating me!

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
i purchased one laptop (paisapay id. 26612951022) from veedeedirect on 29th apr. the seller shipped the item via DTDC. Consignment no. M52292706. On 5th May while checking the status online, i found it was deliverd. Actually it was not delivered to me. I contacted the local DTDC branch and then the regional office. They confirmed me that the particular consignment was deliverd to some different address according to the address provided on it.. They also provided me the address where it was delivered and and it is around 400kms from where i am leaving. Then i claimed refund for non receipt of the item after 9th May. Today ebay contacted me and informed me that the seller has given them the proof of delivery and they are going to cancell my refund request. .i am surprised to know how can the seller provided the proof of delivery. I am ready to spend money to punish everybody involved in this fraud. I will go to consumer court.. But i will seek your help before proceeding. Is there any other option left with me.

Regards
ebay id: nobidding_buyitnow
Manas Pradhan
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
@ rajelectroniks

I've already attached the DRS copy which the seller has submitted to ebay. From that it is clear that DTDC has delivered the consignment to a different address.

Now I am waiting for the POD copy from the seller, which would be an additional proof.

@ real.phoenix

From 5th may I am following up with DTDC.

DTDC is agreeing to the fact that they have delivered the consignment at Khurda, not at Barbil. However they are also saying that they have delivered as per the address given on the parcel.

As per the DTDC booking slip provided by the seller the consignment was booked in my name.

So when i am asking DTDC that, how can my address was completely replaced by a different one in transit, they are unable to answer. Now they have stopped responding my calls. So i have noway but to wait for ebay/seller to react.
Message 21 of 41
latest reply

@nobidding_buyitnow...

Forget everything else, just do what I have suggested. Ask the seller to provide you with a scan copy of "PROOF OF DISPATCH", I have not asked for proof of delivery, the DRS is prepared by DTDC which is of no use, the POD will take ages to come. Tell seller to provide proof of dispatch, the first copy of the AWB No slip which is retained by the seller for his records. Now its upto you.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 22 of 41
latest reply

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
Here is the "Proof of Dispatch" which i got from the seller.

Photobucket
Message 23 of 41
latest reply

vinay_123kumar
Community Member
Yes, please take snapshots of all the required things which can be shown as proofs.

It has happened to me once too, it was delivered to another address, same from DTDC. Then i had to go there and collect it myself after cross referencing from DTDC. The seller gave complaint to headquarters of DTDC and it made a huge furore in the regional office!

Anyways, EBAY doesn't seem to give a damn once payment is received.

And they are like uncle scrooch when they have to refund the money!!! They took almost 2 weeks, it happened twice, when they had to refund the money which i paid!!!!
Message 24 of 41
latest reply

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
Dear rajelectroniks,

i have posted the "Proof of Dispatch" as suggested by you. i am waiting for your valuable suggestion. kindly let me know what to do now.

Regards
manas pradhan
Message 25 of 41
latest reply

Even I am stumped by the attitude of ebay in this open and shut case. ebay should refund your payment back ASAP as you have not received the material. Also something is very fishy in case is the silence of the seller, when he in clear then he should come out in support of the buyer and help him out. I don't know why the seller is silent in this matter. I don't know what to say. I am sorry.

PS: I am of the opinion that the Proof of Dispatch looks fake. There is no DTDC branch rubber stamp of the slip, the seller rubber stamp is also missing. The slip seems to have been written by a child, As per ebay rules the slip should have buyers full name, address, pincode and telephone nos. In this slip only name can be seen nothing else is clear.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 26 of 41
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
The Proof of Dispatch looks fake. The writings are not clear. Looks like written through a carbon paper. If this is the Original Shippers Copy then why a carbon paper has been used to write on it. It seems to me that the DTDC booking agent gave the Seller a blank Shippers Copy and wrote everything directly on the counter part. Now the Seller scanned the blank form and took a print. Then he wrote these stuff on the printout using a carbon paper. He then again scanned it and mailed it to the Buyer.
Message 27 of 41
latest reply

Dear Veedeedircet

I hope you also going through this concern. I request please comment your feedback in this case.

Thanks
mobilestore4u
Message 28 of 41
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

After going through all the details, I think that there is some issue with the DTDC Officials than the seller.

I know Mr. Devesh (Veedeedirect) from a long time and I don't think he is not the seller who dissatisfies his customers.

But my only issue is how can the Proof of Dispatch is not accurate and also being himself a regular community poster, why he is silent.

@ eBay team, Please look in to this case as customers will loose faith on portal as well as on other sellers. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 29 of 41
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
I will not say directly that the POD is fake, because DTDC franchise depending on the load they have write as little as they can, I have personally experienced this. So I will give benefit of doubt to POD.

What I am surprised is on the silence of the seller? Sorry but we are not sending a positive message to this eBay community.
Message 30 of 41
latest reply