cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Both ebay and the seller are cheating me!

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
i purchased one laptop (paisapay id. 26612951022) from veedeedirect on 29th apr. the seller shipped the item via DTDC. Consignment no. M52292706. On 5th May while checking the status online, i found it was deliverd. Actually it was not delivered to me. I contacted the local DTDC branch and then the regional office. They confirmed me that the particular consignment was deliverd to some different address according to the address provided on it.. They also provided me the address where it was delivered and and it is around 400kms from where i am leaving. Then i claimed refund for non receipt of the item after 9th May. Today ebay contacted me and informed me that the seller has given them the proof of delivery and they are going to cancell my refund request. .i am surprised to know how can the seller provided the proof of delivery. I am ready to spend money to punish everybody involved in this fraud. I will go to consumer court.. But i will seek your help before proceeding. Is there any other option left with me.

Regards
ebay id: nobidding_buyitnow
Manas Pradhan
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
Thank you guys.

I can not understand why it is so difficult for ebay to understand the whole picture, as they are having the DRS and also the online tracking details which i have already posted. Following are some extracts of matter.

> The parcel was to deliver at Barbil but it was deliverd at Khurda. Pin codes are different and both cities are around 400 kms away from each other.

> Neither my name nor any word from my complete address is mentioned on the DRS.

> Online tracking shows the consignment received at Barbil, but it was out for final delivery at Khurda. DRS shows the consignment is delivered at Khurda. This proves DTDC as the main culprit.
Message 11 of 41
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ eBay-

Is this some sort of joke going on. Any body who goes through this post wont likey buy any high value item from eBay. This is an open and shut case, why is there not any response from pinks though today one of staff was browsing in the community, he even posted a message on one of the topic, Below is the copy paste of the post done by a pink today, If he saw this issue even though nothing much was expected from him, why he did not at least said-

" Thank you for highlighting your concern. We will get in touch with you on the same. "

for this issue as well.

Copy of the post made by a pink today-
""""
anil@ebay.com View Listings 21-05-10 19:23 IST 1 of 1
Hi gajavaktra,

Thank you for highlighting your concern. We will get in touch with you on the same.

Regards
eBay Customer Support
""""

@ prianca_arora

Seller is not a fraud and please do not pass any judgements. May be it is some issue of courier company. veedeedirect is a very senior seller, with 4548, 100% positive feedback. Which I dont think can be achieved by simply cheating customers.

@ veedeedirect
Sir, you absense in this entire discussion is very disturbing, please let us all know what went wrong with the parcel so that all our buyers can be assured that dealing on eBay is safe and secure. looking forward to your response.
Message 12 of 41
latest reply

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
Just to add one more support to my proof, i visited DTDC, Barbil branch today, which was supposed to deliver the Consignment No. M52292706 at my Barbil address.

I collected the DRS of the deliveries they have made on 5th May. Consignment No. M52292706 is nowhere in the following DRS sheets.

DTDC Barbil 1

DTDC Barbil 2

DTDC Barbil 3

DTDC Barbil 4

DTDC Barbil 5

DTDC Barbil 6

Hence it is proved that DTDC has delivered Consignment No. M52292706 at Khurda, not at Barbil.

Note - BBL is the short form of Barbil)
Message 13 of 41
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
The title of this post is "Both ebay and the seller are cheating me!" which is very common in the Community Forums.

If you want attract the eBay Pinks, you have to choose your title very carefully. I feel that the title of this post should be "DTDC delivered Laptop to wrong address!".
Message 14 of 41
latest reply

esnstore
Community Member
@linusstudios
Yeap, i'm sorry for my first comment, i din saw his feedback earlier. Later, when I saw, I immediately posted if seller is correct thn DTDC is culprit.

In this case, I think DTDC is doing some mis-chief.. Seller has to act fast. Else the later the case goes, less the chances of finding the item.
Message 15 of 41
latest reply

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
@spl_ind

The title of this post may be very common according to you, but ebay forum is not so busy that eBay Pinks can not check the posts which are atleast on the top of the forum.

Hardly 3-4 posts are updated daily in the buying forum, hence what i feel attractive titles are not so important out here.

@ eBay / Veedeedircet (Seller)

Please followup with DTDC, as clearly DTDC is the culprit. They have done a serous mistake somewhere and searching for ways to get out of it. Only you can take action against them.
Message 16 of 41
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi,

I have till now lost 4 consignments with DTDC. 3 out of them were not even updated in servers. But As the item value was hardly 1000 Bucks so it was not a big loss.

I now use ARAMEX, which for last 1000 Shipments has 100% delivery rate. I only use DTDC in case service of ARAMEX is not available in particualr area. Moreover shipments of DTDC other than Metro's are sent by train(to save cost) and it always gets delayed due to some reasons or other.

still no response from eBay on this case. I request all buyers/sellers reading this post to send a message to veedirect to reply to this thread. I think he can settle it very easily.
Message 17 of 41
latest reply

@nobidding_buyitnow...

Tell ebay or the seller to provide a scan copy of the "PROOF OF DISPATCH" with the same AWB No. When you raise an the item not received case with ebay, ebay immediately asks the seller to provide a scan or fax copy of "PROOF OF DISPATCH" and I am sure that the seller has provide some evidence to ebay, let ebay or the seller produce that evidence to show that indeed the material has been sent to the buyer with correct name,address, pincode and telephone nos.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 18 of 41
latest reply

Hi,

It seems that the seller as well as eBay are not in fault in this case but the error has been committed by DTDC. Ideally the seller shouldn't have used DTDC for sending such a valuable item. They should have used Blue Dart.

I recommend that you ask DTDC to investigate on this.

Kind Regards,
real.phoenix
Message 19 of 41
latest reply

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
I've asked the seller to provide me the copy of the POD. But the seller has not yet received the POD from DTDC.

I know DTDC is delaying because they can not provide POD signed by me.

As it is already too late the seller as well as ebay should try to settle the matter quickly.
Message 20 of 41
latest reply