cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware of Refurbished I Phone Sale &Defective Battery Replacement‏

girish1961
Community Member

I wish to bring to everyone's notice the misrepresentation of facts by mobile phone seller-***, e mail ID- ****  based  out of Kolkatta. Please see my complaint and beware of such frauds-

Through this mail I wish to bring to the notice of E Bay and the seller that the I phone which was sold to me by the seller is not as was advertised by him. It was stated in the advertisement on e bay that the phone is new , however when I again ( after the battery was not lasting at all, as described by me in my trailing mails) to the I phone store and they opened the phone for replacing the battery, it was found that the i phone sold by Mr ***  is refurbished. All parts are not original apple and they have various writings and markings, as if assembled . Most shocking issue is that as per the IMEI number, the phone is of year 2011 but the battery which has been taken out is of 2013.

The phone is clearly a refurbished one and the fact that the seller is giving a refurbished phone should have been spelt out by him on e bay site which has not been done. Because of mis representation of facts by the seller in his advertisement and misleading information regarding the product , I wish to ask e bay and seller to look into this matter and arrange for a refund of my money. I have stopped using the phone.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Beware of Refurbished I Phone Sale &Defective Battery Replacement‏

rameshboya
Community Member
I have ordered one, waiting for it.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply