cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Are the Tissot watches in eBay India originals or duplicates?

I was looking flipkart,snapdeal, paytm and other ecommerce sites to buy an automatic tissot watch.Surprisingly i found Tissot PRS 516 automatic watches of particular models costing around 18000INR.I crosschecked its orignal price they were costing around 38k-40k INR.I contacted the seller on eBay and he said its 100% original Tissot watch, it comes without bill thats why its cheaper. Without bill they have put 18000INR as actual price. This brought doubt to me.Can i buy these?are they trustworthy?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Everything selling on ebay with suprisingly cheaper price are fake. Please don't  spend your hard earned money for a duplicate product. Even if they are selling seconds or tax evaded product the price is too low. So keep away from duplicate products. I had gone through serveral posts in ebay community itself and everytwhere people are talking about fake products.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Everything selling on ebay with suprisingly cheaper price are fake. Please don't  spend your hard earned money for a duplicate product. Even if they are selling seconds or tax evaded product the price is too low. So keep away from duplicate products. I had gone through serveral posts in ebay community itself and everytwhere people are talking about fake products.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This site is selling totally fake item.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply