cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

99% of Casio Edifice watches sold on ebay is replica...confirmed by seller

damukarat2010
Community Member

it is a great true story:
On recent days many sellers are selling casio (and even other poplular brands)edifice watches on ebay India at very low price 9even lower than US casio shops).

many customers brought the same ,and some ones even knowing the truth about its authenticity brought the same as a Casio replica.

We contacted an ebay seller selling the same from Hong kong, and he agreed to us that he is selling 100% casio replica of Edifice .In hong kong & China all new & old model replicas of all Casio Edifice models are available at shops @ 1/4 of the original prices, They makes exact replicas and some exact functions with a exact user manual, fake markings, and the edifice box.Even with fake Edifice sale tags with original prices !!!.

So all customers are requested to verify its authenticity by visiting near casio shop (if you wish to be proud owner of the original casio gear).

The seller replies saying that "this product is not original, but the same high quality is worth your purchasing."

SO ACT WISELY, think before buying the same.The problem is many sellers selling the same are again selling and confirming to buyers that its 100% original.But the truth is that the same original is not even available in US or Singapore at the price as indicated on ebay India !@!!!!!

Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

discount_mela
Community Member
Brother i think these watches are available on ebay.com.
i think you are too young on ebay to make such harsh comments.:O
Message 2 of 54
latest reply

abhay736
Community Member
Dear, I think that the duplicacy is a crime in all the Countries and Now as we Know that the watches available on Ebay.in (Casio) are 100% Replica or Fake ,Why The sellers are allowed to sale such products on the Reputed site like Ebay. I feel that by doing so ebay can save Its members from Frauds/ Fake Items and Its Repute.... Open for discussion.
Message 3 of 54
latest reply

nhcuong81
Community Member
really? i bought a casio watch, and i dont know fake or not? hic
Message 4 of 54
latest reply

talkpremjit
Community Member
i am also very much interested to buy a casio authentic watch but now in the fear of getting a fake.
in youtube some users are showing watches in which 1/20 sec function doesn't work.

but the email from seller is they sell authentic watches only???

what should i do?
Message 5 of 54
latest reply

darzelph
Community Member
What exactly does him having little time as a member have to do with his comments being true...please..tell us all...

He is right, one of the prime reasons for buying online is getting good prices. So this cheaper but not all that cheap watches look very atractive...they wouldnt be though if they were sold as the fakes they are...And if you add the fact that costumers actually ask about the authentiicity of the product and are lied to about it...it only makes it worst, I DO think ebay should take actions against this sellers.

Newbie's comment was right, and should save your comments for making real points not for wasting peop´les time defending the undefendable...
Message 6 of 54
latest reply

memory24x7
Community Member
Hi !

if you think any item sold to you is not a Genuine Brand that you paid for , then You may go to Authorised dealer / Service centre of the company and check the authenticity of the item. If any problem then you should take this matter to eBay/ Company/ Consumer court / Court etc. to stop sales of counterfeit items if any.

Rgds,
Message 7 of 54
latest reply

dey1
Community Member
I have brought a Casio Edifice Watch. And gone through this forum before making payment. As
1. I did not found any such complain that the watch is not working after couple of month of buying.
2. Nobody tested a Seller/dealer with a original Casio Watch. I think they will give a -Ve feedback if it is not brought from him.
3. Warranty will not work if it is not imported through proper channel. As it does not cover International Warranty.
4. I think repair may be done by Casio Service Center against Payment, which may please be verified. If Service Center is agree to repair against payment then it is certainly genuine.
5. I think this watches are imported avoiding customs duty or factory 2nd sale product with some minor defects and did not allowed in QC.

This discussion may please be continued. Which will enrich and guide new buyers.

Warm Regards
Message 8 of 54
latest reply

junaid_uzma
Community Member
I have bought two Casio watches from ebay it will be shipped soon.
What r the authenticity of these watches?
Fake or duplicate watches may easily buy from Delhi market in some hundreds Rs.
Have i made fool?
Someone pls told if they bought these type of watches?
Message 9 of 54
latest reply

raj1604
Community Member
Add to this, these deals are very prominently displayed and promoted on the main page of ebay.

Even when you enquere about the genuinity of the watch the dealer replies in affirmative.
Message 10 of 54
latest reply