cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11 parcels not received from Ebay HK seller, what is going on

markwhit16
Community Member
Would just like some advise,
since dec 2011 i have had 11 parcels go missing, they are only parts for my rc heli hoby, orderd items placed in jan and feb have now gone missing and i have a further 3 orders placed before march which have not turned up there is 3 days reamining before the 31 days is reached which will bring the case to 14 parcels.

I have also lost £30 on a order in dec when it never turned up, was told a repalcement was sent 30 days later still nothing contacted seller who just said wait, i tried to build a case with ebay but 45 days has passed no case allowed, BANG my money gone still no refund given seller yesterday has said to wait, all the sellers have been contacted and all say items have been sent.

Does anyone know what is going on with HK orders, what can i do to inprove parcels getting to me as some parts i am not in need of urgently.

mark w
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

11 parcels not received from Ebay HK seller, what is going on

8 of my parcels are also pending since 18-Jan 2012.

You should take this opportunity to thank Govt. of India and Indian Postal service.

Due to the above two incompetent and lethargic bodies, most of the ebay.com sellers have stopped shipping goods to India. Who suffers ????
StopandShop
Message 2 of 2
latest reply