cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% satisfaction or refund /replacement is just for name sake genuine refunds are also not done

I had purchased Comfy Max Regular Diaper Large (Pack of 120) from e bay from the seller on 16 th june and i wanted to return the same to e bay  i have not even opened the carton box its sealed by the seller n i have not opened the seal . i had actually brought 10 pcs of the same just 2 days back and on using it i realised that the diaper quality is the worst . it gets leaked so i wanted to return the pack of 120 pcs without even opening it .i raised a claim but my claim was closed by e bay stating its a personal care products and they cannot take a return then why do you advertise stating 100 % satisfaction of else there is refund or replacement . is there no qualtity check done by e bay before listing the products on their site. 

The quality of diaper is the worst as it cannot soak and gets leaked. what do i do with such a disgusting product?

The seller too does not respond to calls inspite of repeated calls n e mails. This is the worst ever shopping experience ever in e bay .

buyer is not protected at all in e bay.

disgusting experience both with the seller n e bay

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0